You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

KalPaper2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned, O you rulers of the earth. Serve the Lord with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with trembling [lest you displease Him]. Kiss the Son [pay homage to Him in purity], lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled. O blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him!" Psalms 2:10-12 Amplified Bible
Now read that passage again and think about it. It applies equally to each and every human being as well as the kings and rulers of nations.

Those who teach that man can worship any god he wants and we'll all get to heaven need to read the Bible. Don't lazily accept what you are taught in church, too much is at stake, rather read the Word of God for yourself. God holds each of us responsible for what we believe and how we live. There will be no benefit in blaming others on the day of Judgment. "O blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him!"
My gift for you today is a kaleidoscope paper. Even if I don't use it as a paper, I sometimes use portions of it as patterns and textures. Hope you can use it!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ KalPaper2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster