You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SpringChicks_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Spring Chicks is a fresh and happy kit with a whopping 72 elements including 8 different chicks, 5 different egg's in various stages of hatching, bow flowers, journaling stamps and metal rimmed elements! A list of contents is under the image. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button under image to purchase for $3.99 at my PayPal store. Today I'm giving you a word art made using this kit to sample.






Spring Chicks has 72 pieces:

8 Chicks
5 Eggs
4 Bow Flowers
6 Metal Edged Flowers
1 Bow w/Beads & Flowers
2 Journal Stamps
4 Flowers
1 Clump of Grass
2 Scatters
3 Buttons
2 Glitter Frames
2 Butterflies
6 Tulips
1 Sun
6 Borders
1 Horizon
1 Metal Ring
17 Papers

These two page layouts were made with Spring Chicks:
This two page layout was made with Marbles, Spring Chicks & Watercolor Fantasy:
The Bow Flowers I made using my Sparkly Bows Kit available here.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ SpringChicks_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster