You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Template2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "THE VOICE OF ONE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS,' MAKE READY THE WAY OF THE LORD, MAKE HIS PATHS STRAIGHT!" Matthew 3:3
Today I'm giving you the first Template Page of a book of 8 pages and a cover so far. Who knows how many pages we'll end up with so don't miss a day. Enjoy and be sure to buy the CHARITY MEGA KIT for Haita Earthquake Relief here!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Template2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster