You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Template3_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I am sorry I forgot to include the password for the Haiti Kit when I e-mailed the download links. I've sent all six of you e-mails appologizing and telling you that my password is and always will be jesuschristislord for every download. So sorry for any inconvenience.

My layout below is of my husband watching over baby Boo as she plays in the snow. This brings to mind that we are admonished to submit to the spiritual leadership in the church/Body of Christ as their job is to watch over our souls and they will every one of them give an account to God for how they do their work. Church leadership is a very serious business and not positions to be sought out of fleshly motives.

  • "Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment." James 3:1
  • "Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they keep watch over your souls as those who will give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you." Hebrews 13:17
Here's another template to go with yesterday's. Enjoy and be sure to buy the CHARITY MEGA KIT for Haita Earthquake Relief here!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Template3_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster