You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Template7_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

When I say "I am a Christian" I'm not trying to be strong.

I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

Special thanks to Theresa T. who has generously donated to support the blog and $30 for Haiti boosting our total to $84.80!!! It's been so long since anyone donated for Haiti I was thinking of giving up and just sending what we had so far, but she's encouraged me that others might still donate and I really want to send as much as possible, so if you're thinking of giving to Haiti and getting the Mega Kit, don't wait as it won't be there forever. Thanks so much Theresa for the support and encouragement and thanks to the other six who have given! God bless you all!

Today I'm giving you the Template for the 6th page of this book. Hope you are enjoying!If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Template7_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster