You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

TemplateCover_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

When I say "I am a Christian" I'm not claiming to be perfect.
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

Rosemary sent me a blessing today - she made this lovely layout using the feather paper from my Shimmering Angel Kit and the frame cluster from my Magnolia Frame Clusters Kit. I removed her personal photos at her request. It's gorgeous Rosemary and thanks for showing us!
Today I'm giving you the Cover Template to the book of Templates I've been giving you.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ TemplateCover_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster