You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE here and COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE info here. And please support the mission of this blog by shopping my PayPal store.

ValentineTime_by_LynettesPhotoArt.  

Valentine Time has almost every Valentine gift I gave you last year plus a bunch more really special new stuff - 54 pieces in all! This kit even includes two hybrid heart boxes I gave away last year, luscious velvet, sumptuous chocolates, very special word arts, a QP, beads and the very popular Love Bears. The complete list of contents is below. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below the image to purchase for $3.99 at my PayPal store. As always I've got a freebie ad on gift for you today.

These are all made with Valentine Time:





Valentine Time has 54 pieces:

2 Hybrid Heart Boxes to Make
1 Bead Heart Word Art
12” Velvet Ribbon
Velvet Ribbon Bow
Velvet Ribbon Swirl
2 Large Chocolate Clusters
12 papers including:
4 Chocolate Papers
2 Hearts Paper
4 Tinsel Papers
1 Chocolates Overlay
3 Rose Petal Clusters
4 White Angels
1 12” Overlay
1 Word Art Frame
2 Word Arts
1 Shoe
2 Hearts
1 Doilie Heart
1 Heart Box
1 Transparent Heart
1 Marbled Heart
1 Feather Heart
1 Feather Butterfly
2 Heart Boxes
1 Love Bear QP
1 Bear Frame
1 Bear
1 Pair of Bears
2 Wrinkled Paper Birds
1 Wrinkled Paper Heart
1 Multi-Colored Transparent Heart
6 Embossed Hearts - 2 to recolor

The bow under my Bottle Caps was by The Scrappin Cop and I gave it away in 2009.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ ValentineTime_by_LynettesPhotoArt.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster