You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

THE MOTIONS by Matthew West  

I have shared this song before, but the chorus is so important that I'm going to share it again in hopes it will touch hearts. It speaks to our need to give ALL to God, the fact that warming a pew just isn't going to do it. I hope this convicts us where we need it and we all make the choice to give Him what He requires and deserves - EVERYTHING!

THE MOTIONS lyrics by Matthew West

This might hurt, it's not safe
But I know that I've gotta make a change
I don't care if I break,
At least I'll be feeling something
'Cause just okay is not enough
Help me fight through the nothingness of life

I don't wanna go through the motions I don't wanna go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me I don't wanna spend my whole life asking, "What if I had given everything, instead of going through the motions?"

No regrets, not this time
I'm gonna let my heart defeat my mind
Let Your love make me whole
I think I'm finally feeling something
'Cause just okay is not enough
Help me fight through the nothingness of this life

'Cause I don't wanna go through the motions I don't wanna go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me I don't wanna spend my whole life asking, "What if I had given everything, instead of going through the motions?"

take me all the way (take me all the way)
take me all the way ('cause I don't wanna go through the motions)
take me all the way (I know I'm finally feeling something real)
take me all the way

I don't wanna go through the motions I don't wanna go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me I don't wanna spend my whole life asking, "What if I had given everything, instead of going through the motions?"

I don't wanna go through the motions I don't wanna go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me I don't wanna spend my whole life asking, "What if I had given everything, instead of going through the motions?"

take me all the way (take me all the way) take me all the way (I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go) take me all the way (through the motions) take me all the way I don't wanna go through the motions

Today's gift is another in my kaleidoscope series of papers and it's too sweet! I made it from a special gourmet apple we got at Disney...Pooh's honey pot complete with the bee! I have used these kaleidoscope images as frames by removing the solid centers. Enjoy!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ THE MOTIONS by Matthew West

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster