You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

KalPaper6_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This world, movies, TV, music, the media, books, even schools, tell us that it is fame, riches and power that we should seek. That this is what makes a good life. Our Lord tells us the truth, it is vanity, futility and lies.

  • "How long will you love vanity and futility and seek after lies? Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
  • But know that the Lord has set apart for Himself [and given distinction to] him who is godly [the man of loving-kindness]. The Lord listens and heeds when I call to Him." Psalm 4:2,3
He has set those apart who give their lives to Him. He has given us honor, not worldly honor which is worthless and fleeting, but honor in Him. And He listens and heeds our prayers. This is what makes a good life and a good eternity!

Here's another fun background/element/overlay for you. Enjoy!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ KalPaper6_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster