You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

KalPaper8_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "You have put more joy and rejoicing in my heart than [they know] when their wheat and new wine have yielded abundantly.
  • In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." Psalm 4:7,8 Amplified Bible
Here King David is thanking God that the joy He gives us far surpasses that which worldly people experience even when they prosper materially and indulge in drink. He knows that no matter our situation, our safety comes only from the Lord. This allows those who are in right standing with Almighty God have sweet and untroubled sleep because it's God Himself who keeps us safe and gives us confident trust in Him.

Here's the last in our pretty kaleidoscope paper collection for a while. Aren't they fun? Tomorrow I'll start giving you a great collection of pattern overlays I've made. They make great papers!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ KalPaper8_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster