You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

LusciousJungleFreebie_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Luscious Jungle has 75 gorgeous pieces including many I hand painted including parrots, frogs, butterflies, worn papers, a sunburst through the jungle canape, hanging moss and bromeliads with rich blooms, an alpha, frames and so much more! Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase at my PayPal Store for $5.99. Today I'm giving you the Macaw to try the kit out. Enjoy! This is a two page layout made using this kit and frames by those credited on the preview. There are frames in this kit.These are my Boutique Birds and the baby toad from Luscious Jungle (along with others):
This was made with Stained Glass Butterflies, Oodles of Ribbons, Luscious Jungle, Warm Autumn, Jasmine and Meadow Life:







Luscious Jungle has 75 pieces:

Alpha, Numbers & Punctuation
Dangling Frog Frame
3 Frog Bars
6 Dangling Frogs Ready to Hang on what you want
Blue Frog
Green Frog
Cockatoo on branch
Cockatoo alone
Macaw
1 Baby Toad
Jeweled Frame
2 Binoculars
2 Hats
Burned Paper Journal Tag
7 Bromeliad Blossoms
Grass Clump
1 Macaw Overlay
2 Macaw Papers
Feathers
1 Parrot Flower Overlay
1 Parrot Flower
Sunburst
Croton Plant
Leaves Cluster
7 Butterflies
Gold Elastic Frame
String Bow
4 Hanging Moss
Tree
Kiwi
Orange Slice
5 Rotted Wood
1 Branch
1 Stained Paper
Old cards
12 Papers

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ LusciousJungleFreebie_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster