You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

In Christ Alone  

Today I want to share an awesome song with you. It's pretty much an awesome statement of faith. It's the words I want you to see.

In Christ Alone lyrics:

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
‘Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
‘til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand

Today I'm giving you the first of a dozen beautiful Pattern Overlays. Each day I will give you a different overlay to download but the preview picture will stay the same to save time and space. The papers in the preview give you some ideas of what you can do with them. Click image to enlarge. Here are some possibilities:

1. Use as an overlay and change the blend modes and
opacity.

2. Select the black or white areas of the overlay and
make a layer of it then, clip a paper of your choice to it.
You can put a different paper under it and play with
blend modes.

3. Select the black or white area of the overlay and
then fill with a different color, pattern or gradient.

4. Select the black or white area of the overlay and
make a layer of it, then apply a layer style to it.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ In Christ Alone

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster