You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

OverlayPattern5_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This is one of my favorites and I love the song made from it too:

    "1O LORD, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth,
    Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
    2From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength
    Because of Your adversaries,
    To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
    3When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
    The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
    4What is man that You take thought of him,
    And the son of man that You care for him?
    5Yet You have made him a little lower than God,
    And You crown him with glory and majesty!
    6You make him to rule over the works of Your hands;
    You have put all things under his feet,
    7All sheep and oxen,
    And also the beasts of the field,
    8The birds of the heavens and the fish of the sea,
    Whatever passes through the paths of the seas.
    9O LORD, our Lord,
    How majestic is Your name in all the earth! " Psalms 8:1-9
Today I'm giving you the next of a dozen beautiful Pattern Overlays. Each day I'm giving you a different overlay to download, but the preview picture will stay the same to save time and space. The papers in the preview give you some ideas of what you can do with them. Click image to enlarge. Here are some possibilities:

1. Use as an overlay and change the blend modes and
opacity.

2. Select the black or white areas of the overlay and
make a layer of it then, clip a paper of your choice to it.
You can put a different paper under it and play with
blend modes.

3. Select the black or white area of the overlay and
then fill with a different color, pattern or gradient.

4. Select the black or white area of the overlay and
make a layer of it, then apply a layer style to it.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ OverlayPattern5_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster