You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

PatPaper1_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Considering the doctrine that all Christians are to be in good health and financial prosperity all their lives:

  • “Who shall ever separate us from Christ's love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword? Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.” Romans 8:35,37
He's obviously addressing Christians by His first sentence. Why would He list "suffering", "affliction" and "tribulation", "calamity" and "distress", "hunger" and "destitution" if these things were not going to be part of the Christian life?

Healthy brethren with their worldly needs met amply would do well to read this verse and consider it before telling less blessed brethren that it's their own fault because they don't have enough "faith". That's a pretty arrogant and mean spirited attitude for ones professing to be followers of the Christ and who have nothing of their own to brag about, but owe all to Him.

Now for today's gift - I have just given you 12 different pattered overlays to make papers with. I thought you might also like my example papers, so I'll be giving you one of my preview papers each day till you have all 6. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ PatPaper1_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster