You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE here and COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE info here. And please support the mission of this blog by shopping my PayPal store.

PatPaper4_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

NOTE - Thank you so much for your tender comments yesterday. I love and pray for everyone who comes to this blog and your comments and e-mails mean a lot to me - HUG!

  • "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:1-3
As a new Christian I struggled to understand what He means by "renewing of your mind". If we remember that He told us:
  • "But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised (understood)." 1 Corinthians 2:13-15
As we mature in Christ we are to grow from the carnal, fleshly man we were before salvation into the spiritual man God intends us to be as "new creations". We are to worship in spirit and in truth. We are to be taught and lead by His Holy Spirit which we respond to in our spirits. This verse tells us that natural (carnal, fleshly) man doesn't understand the things of God. As a new babe in Christ, I didn't understand. There are still things I don't understand, because I am still human and on this journey with Him.

In time He showed me that "renewing our minds" means consciously choosing to believe what He says on every subject and rebuke (refuse to think) thoughts to the contrary. The natural, unsaved man thinks fleshly thoughts contrary to the Word and Will of Almighty God which are not true and are harmful to us. As Christians He's telling us to learn His Word and then at all times CHOOSE to replace our fleshly thoughts with His truth and in faith believe them.

A good example of doing just this is a very intimate message I shared with you yesterday. The difference it made was profound. If you haven't read it I truly think it will bless you. Click here to go to yesterday's post.

Now for today's gift - I have just given you 12 different pattered overlays to make papers with. I thought you might also like my example papers, so I'll be giving you one of my preview papers each day till you have all 6. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ PatPaper4_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster