You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE here and COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE info here. And please support the mission of this blog by shopping my PayPal store.

PopFun_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Pop Fun is a cool, highly detailed alpha with two papers. Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button to purchase for $1.50 at my PayPal store. Today I'm giving you a sample to try the kit out.
This is a two page layout made using Pop Fun and Adorned Brackets (others credited on the preview).
Part of the pattern on the alpha in this kit is from http://www.coverpop.com/sfiles/mini_kaleids.







If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ PopFun_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster