You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BunniesChicks_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

If you are going to talk the talk - walk the walk! Many will never come to salvation simply because they have known those claiming to be Christians, but living sinful lives.

I recently had a friend tell me about a co-worker who makes a point of telling everyone he's a Christian, then tries to sell them bootlegged cds/dvds. ???? We are ambassadors for Christ. If you aren't going to live it, then don't tell people you are a follower of Christ.

  • "Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God." 2 Corinthians 5:20
Today I'm giving you a piece from my Bunnies & Chicks Kit to sample. Complete details are here. Click image to enlarge.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
I gave this away earlier, so you might have it already. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCraveCraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ BunniesChicks_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster