You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Pandamonium_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Pandamonium has 5 Pandas, 2 Panda Frames, an Alpha, Numbers & Punctuation, 4 Bamboo, 6 Flowers and 4 Papers. Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase for $2.99 at my PayPal Store. Today I'm giving you a sample made from the kit to try out.
This is a 2 page layout I made using this kit.






Note - the number four and exclamation point in the preview are the alpha with the black flower clipped to them.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Pandamonium_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster