You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

PandaWA_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Nothing heavy today - just an adorable gift from Keryn! Enjoy!
Mom? Can you come and get me down now?
I'm not coming out. You'll have to come in and get me!
Kung Fu Panda...bring it on!
On the count of three...lift!
Does this log make me look fat?
Betcha can't see me...
oops! Slight miscalculation!
You go. I'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit.
It wasn't me! I didn't steal this bamboo shoot! It was just sitting here, I promise!
I'll give you 2 seconds to get off me or I'm calling Mom!
Pardon me, but do you have a napkin?
Paparazzi! Could we have a little privacy please?
Dear Martha Stewart:
I have this brown stain...
Shhh! I'm reviewing...
I can't belive that I'm stuck in this tree again! What's the matter with me?
...eight, nine, ten...ready or not, here I come!
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...
Absolutely nothing accomplished. The perfect day for a panda.
Worshiping Almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth, Giver of every good and perfect gift, Father of lights, Author and Finisher of our faith, the First and the Last, the Great I Am!

I thought these were soooo adorable that I made a kit for you, Pandamonium, and used it to make today's gift for you! While you're snagging it I hope you'll check out both of my new kits. Luscious Jungle full details are here. Pandamonium full details here.

Luscious Jungle has 75 gorgeous pieces including many I hand painted including parrots, frogs, butterflies, worn papers, a sunburst through the jungle canape, hanging moss and bromeliads with rich blooms, an alpha, frames and so much more! Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase at my PayPal Store for $5.99.













I painted these from the photos above and another anonymous one I found on the web; I used a free brush called ChineseFlower.abr.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ PandaWA_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster