You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SaucerMagnolia_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It is said that within six months of moving to a larger home, we have it filled! It's the same with time. When life changes in such a way as to give us more free time, we will indeed fill it up almost immediately. I guess it's just human nature - you know nature abhors a void!! :)

My point is that the common excuse for not spending time reading our Bibles, praying, going to worship or other church activities is always that we "don't have the time". There never will be "enough time" as we instantly fill any time we have, yet we always find time to do the things we really want to do - the things that are most important to us.

The only way you will ever "have time" to spend with God, is when it's more important to you than anything else, then you'll make time for it. Remember:

  • "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me." Matthew 10:37
Today I'm giving you a piece from my Saucer Magnolias Kit to sample. Complete details are here. Click image to enlarge.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

I gave this away earlier, so you might have it already. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ SaucerMagnolia_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster