You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Special Rejoice,PenguinWorld&AddOn Combo and a Freebie  

My husband does phone support for NASA. He just called and said he just got to help an astronaut IN SPACE! That's a first for him. We thought that was pretty awesome that he'd just gotten to "work in outer space" and talk to someone while they were up there. Pretty cool!

Then he said, wasn't it sad that people are so impressed by things like getting to talk to someone in outer space, when we all have the ability to talk to the Creator of all that exists any time we want and we are unimpressed and disinterested?

Today I'm giving you a piece from my Rejoice, Penguin World & AddOn Special Kit to sample. Complete details are here. Click image to enlarge.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

I gave this away earlier, so you might have it already. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCraveCraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Special Rejoice,PenguinWorld&AddOn Combo and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster