You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SpringChicks_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

God made us with an empty place inside that only He can fill. He did this so that we'd seek Him and find Him and be whole and saved.

Everyone has the need to fill that empty place spiritually, and with today's world turning against Him, they are trying in vain to the opposite spiritual things, those of darkness. That is why there is such a rabid thirst for entertainment like Harry Potter, mediums, vampires, role playing games. It will not satisfy and it will harm.

Today I'm giving you a piece from my Spring Chicks Kit to sample. Complete details are here. Click image to enlarge.
Two page layout:
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

I gave this away earlier, so you might have it already. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCraveCraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ SpringChicks_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster