You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

StargazerLily_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I would like to encourage all my brothers and sisters-in-Christ to live transparent lives and not secret ones. Our Heavenly Father wants us to share what He's done in our lives, as not only glory to Him, but encouragement to those around us also going through difficult times. The love and strength He gives us is not for us alone - He tells us to give it to others.

  • “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”- 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
If we live secret lives, never letting our brethren know what God has brought us through, He receives no glory, we are not exalting Him as we told to, and we are not sharing His strength and love with others which would encourage and uplift them. It would be selfish indeed for us to care more about trying to make others think we are these perfect people, (the sin of the pride of life), when we could instead be bearing one another's burdens and thus fulfilling the law of love.

Today I'm giving you a piece from my Stargazer Lily Kit to sample. Complete details are here. Click image to enlarge.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

I gave this away earlier, so you might have it already. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ StargazerLily_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster