You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

2ToneTranspBeadFilldAlpha and a freebie  

This is such a gorgeous Alpha! The transparent glass alpha, numbers and punctuation have metal rims that turn from silver to violet blue and they're all filled with colorfully striped beads!! Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase at my PayPal Store for $2.99. Today I'm giving you this gorgeous word art to sample the kit. These would be simply perfect for any spring or Easter design!

This is made with Lilac Splat Stax & Two Tone Transparent Bead Filled Alpha:




This was made using 2 Tone Transparent Bead Filled Alpha & Jewel Tone Velvets:The freebie is made using: flower http://blackcat-designs.blogspot.com; flower & butterfly www.mootwodesigns.com

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ 2ToneTranspBeadFilldAlpha and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster