You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

AliceInWonderland_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It's important to know the meaning of the words we use.

An example: It's trendy to say "namaste". It's been on the hit TV show "Lost", the movie "Merry Madagascar" and more. Do you know what it actually means? It means "I bow to the God inside you". Given that the Bible clearly tells us that narrow is the way to salvation and few there are that find it, we know that most of the people we encounter do NOT have the Lord God Almighty living in them. Everyone is serving someone. It is not possible to serve "no one". We either consciously serve the Lord God or by default, we serve satan. When we give our lives to God by taking Jesus Christ as our Savior, He moves us out of the dominion of satan into the kingdom of light. If we were to address someone with the greeting "namaste" and they had any other than the Lord God Almighty living in them, we have just worshiped a false god which is very serious spiritually even if we are ignorant of such things. Even the term "namaste" shows the truth that we all have a "god" in us, either the only real living God or a false god.

Today's gift for you is this adorable Alice In Wonderland made from ribbon that I made from an image I found on the web. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ AliceInWonderland_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster