You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Butterfly1_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Today is very special for me. My oldest daughter is graduating from college today, with honors! She took several years off school, then finished her degree this last two years while working three jobs. I am so very proud of her! I pray a good job will help her pay off the enormous 20 year student loan :(. This next 28 days is huge in her life. First graduating college, then buying her first house (if the home inspection shows it's worthy), possibly starting a new job in a new field, and culminating in her birthday May 28th - and it's one of the big birthdays! Makes my head spin! So much in 28 days! Congratulations darling! I love you so and I'm soooooo proud of you!

Now for today's thoughts - God bless Keryn in Australia who so often shares something special with me that I can then share with all of you here! Here's another one with a powerful message wrapped in a cute twist - an old childrens' song:

Monday - Wash Day
Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve You with perfect humility through the week ahead.

Tuesday - Ironing Day
Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected through the years so that I may see the beauty You see in others.

Wednesday - Mending Day
O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others, and help me mend all my relationships as every person is precious in Your holy sight.

Thursday - Cleaning Day
Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart. Grant me true repentence for every sin I've ignored in those dark corners that Your light might shine clear and brightly in my life.

Friday - Shopping Day
O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and lead all others I come in contact with to it also.

Saturday - Cooking Day
Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with the clean, sweet bread of human kindness, in Your name.

Sunday - The Lord's Day
O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please come into my heart so I may spend the day and the rest of my life in Your presence. Make me Yours indeed in every way and I shall not want any more!

National Scrapbooking Day is Saturday May 1st! To help you celebrate, I'm going to put the whole store on an enormous sale (most kits at $1.25 or less), just for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so be sure you don't miss out!

YOU MUST CLICK THIS IMAGE TO GET THE SALE PRICES!Today's gift is this great Butterfly made of ribbon I made from an image I found on the web. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Butterfly1_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster