You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Dragonfly_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

One argument the devil gives us to keep us from sharing God's Word is: You are a hypocrite if you tell others what the Bible says to do and you aren't fully successful in that area yourself. We all know God hates hypocrites, so we'd better just be quiet.

Christianity is a journey. We are each at different points in our journey of maturing in Christ and submitting to being conformed to His image. He works with each of us on one thing at a time, so we are all clearly at different places.

If we were to wait till we were perfect in something before we shared what God says about it, there would be no teaching at all as not one of us will be perfected until we are changed in the twinkling of an eye and caught up in the air ever to be with our Lord.

Remember - if we don't proclaim God, even the rocks will cry out!

  • "And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!" Luke 19:39, 40
Today's gift for you is this adorable Dragonfly made from ribbon that I made from an image I found on the web. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Dragonfly_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster