You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Grungie Elegance Alpha and a Freebie  

Grungie Elegance Alpha is made with my Grungie Elegance papers kit, so it's a perfect match for them, but also awesome for other projects. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below image to purchase from my PayPal Store for just $1.00. Today I'm giving you the word art you see in the preview to sample the kit. Enjoy!







Grungie Elegance Kit:






These two page layouts were made using Foil Papers, Grungie Elegance, Tin Frames, Engraved Heart Charm Alpha & Elegant Grunge Frame:
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Grungie Elegance Alpha and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster