You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

LadyBug_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Contrary to current American ideology, too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

The Christian life is about balance and freedom. When we continually go overboard, even in a good thing like service, we are out of balance and in danger of being in bondage/slavery. The Bible says that whatever we spend our time on, we are slaves to that.

  • "It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1
Today's gift for you is this sweet Ladybug made of ribbon that I made from an image I found on the web. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ LadyBug_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster