You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Magnolias and a Freebie  

The parable of the talents was speaking of money, but as a parable, it has many applications for the Christian. It is telling us that whatever God has given us, we are to use in His service promoting His kingdom. That means money, skills, time, everything.

That includes the Gospel of Salvation. He has entrusted this most precious gift to those of us who have repented of our sins and taken Him as our Savior. He has told every one of us to share it with others. If we share that gift, use it, He will tell us, "well done" upon His return, and give us even more.

If we keep the knowledge of His Gospel to ourselves, afraid of sharing it, afraid of messing up the message, afraid of people's scorn, then this parable says that He will take what He has given us and give it to another who has proven worthy and brought an increase in the Kingdom by using what God gave him. This is worthy of pondering.

Today I'm giving you a piece from my Magnolias Kit to sample. Complete details are here. Click image to enlarge.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

I gave this away earlier, so you might have it already. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Magnolias and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster