You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

More Sample Layouts  

I've been ask to share more of my own layouts, so here are some more one and two page layouts that have been made using my designs in the store and also tons of the freebies I've given you over this past year and a half. I have linked the kit names so you can just click them to go to their descriptions and Buy It Now Buttons.

This is made with Earth & Sky:This was made with Ribbon Flowers, Earth & Sky and Felt Ribbon Flowers:
This two page layout was made with Marbles, Spring Chicks & Watercolor Fantasy:
These two page layouts were made using Foil Papers, Grungie Elegance, Tin Frames, Engraved Heart Charm Alpha & Elegant Grunge Frame: This layout was made with Elegant Grunge Frame & Template 1:
This was made with Marbles, Cutsie Tootsie Alpha, Cutsie Tootsie Mushrooms & Nylon Bows:This 8x16 double page layout was made using Glass Tile Alpha:
This two page layout was made with Exquisite Alpha:This was made using 2 Tone Transparent Bead Filled Alpha & Jewel Tone Velvets:
This was made with Ribbons 'n' Buttons 'n' Bees, OH MY!This two page layout was made with Spring Chicks:

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ More Sample Layouts

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster