You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

My Womans Heart Kit and a Freebie  

NOTE TO EVERYONE:
Some of you have said that it's difficult to see the link at the bottom of each post where you can add comments. The marvelous and benevolent Allie Brown has once again come to my rescue and has fixed the problem. If you are still having difficulty, please post me now so we can be sure we get it squared away! And be sure to drop by Allie's blog as it's THE PLACE for the coolest designs to customize your blog!

This was written by Pastor Ken Keith:

I do not believe we can listen to the teaching of Jesus without being confronted with choices about the nature and presence of God, the nature of reality, the value of Jesus and the good news of the Gospel. The Gospel is an announcement, but to believe it is to choose and decide, as well as to believe and trust.

It's a challenge isn't it? Because the teaching demands a choice and choices usually demand a change. And face it, most of us do not like change. But what else is there?

Today I'm giving you a piece from my My Woman's Heart Kit to sample. Complete details are here. Click image to enlarge.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

I gave this away earlier, so you might have it already. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


9 comments: to “ My Womans Heart Kit and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster