You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Paper_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Good parents teach their children what is good and bad, what is safe and dangerous. We do this because we love our children and want them to make good choices and have safe, happy lives. We want the best for them.

It's the same with our Heavenly Father. In His love for us, He has given us an instruction manual, the Bible, to teach us good from bad, what is safe and dangerous. He does this because He loves us and wants us to make good choices and have happy lives and safe eternities.

Today I have a lovely soft paper for you. Hope you like it!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Paper_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster