You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ResurrectionDayPaper_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This is discussing Jesus appearing to people after He was raised from the dead and before He ascended to the Father:

  • "A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

    Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:26-29

I love that part - "blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"...that's US!!!! Wow! He was thinking of US, telling His disciples about US and HE BLESSED US! How cool! We should all be unendingly grateful that He cared so much for each of us to personally draw us to Him and grant us the ability to believe unto salvation through His grace! Thank you Father for the greatest gift any of us will ever be given! I pray we all take advantage of this unbeatable offer and repent and take Jesus as our Savior today!

Today's gift is a paper celebrating our Lord Jesus' resurrection from the grave.If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ ResurrectionDayPaper_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster