You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Strawberry2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

If you look at the prayers in the Bible, they start with acknowledging who God is.

  • "Our Father who is in heaven, holy is Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" ... then requests. Matthew 6:9
This helps us understand who He is in relation to us. It helps us have the proper attitude when praying. It also helps us see our requests in their proper perspective.

Prayers in the Bible are largely composed of proclaiming God's attributes, praising Him and thanking Him...very little is "us". It might do us well to follow the Bible model in prayer.
  • "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6
Here's a layout I just made of Boo last year - her first spring - using my new kit Earth & Sky. I love this kit and I loved how the product preview looked...so I just went with that idea!This was made with Ribbon Flowers, Earth & Sky and Felt Ribbon Flowers:



I made this two page layout was made with Grungie Elegance, Tin Frames & Woodbridge:
(The left picture is me giving BooBoo a kiss with my finger on her nose. The word art is by www.wordart.blogspot.com.)Today's gift for you this adorable Strawberry made of ribbon that I made from an image I found on the web. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Strawberry2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster