You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Sun_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Recently Susie was in touch with me asking for the Star Bright Brush that I'd given away a couple of years ago. She was the encouragement to make it into a kit and put it in the store for everyone, so you have her to thank. (You can get it here.) She made a freebie kit for everyone for Christmas using my Star Bright Brush (with my commercial use license). It was so cute I thought you might like another chance to snag it. But best of all was her post. With her permission I am posting it below for you in case you missed it. You can get her kit here. Click this image to go to the detail page where you can get my Star Bright Kit.
"'Are you part of the Inn crowd, or one of the Stable few?' Isn't that a great saying? It really makes me think. I kept thinking about it as I was making this kit...trying to picture what it was like in Bethlehem when Jesus was born.

I wonder how the Innkeeper felt when he realized Jesus was the Son of God...I believe the Innkeeper did not have any ill will or prejudice...there was simply no room. Would he have MADE room if he knew at the time the importance of that baby? But there is significance in the fact that Jesus was born in a lowly stable. Jesus lived his life humbly, and with no thought of gaining riches. May we all think of Jesus and his earthly mission while we celebrate this Christmas Season, the birth of the Savior of us all."


National Scrapbooking Day is Saturday May 1st! To help you celebrate, I'm going to put the whole store on an enormous sale (most kits at $1.25 or less), just for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so be sure you don't miss out!

YOU MUST CLICK THIS IMAGE TO GET THE SALE PRICES!Today's gift for you is this awesome ribbon Sun I made from an image I found on the web. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Sun_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster