You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Template 1 and a Freebie  

Tired of the same old same old? Template 1 is definitely a fresh, elegant grungy design! It's a 12" template complete with the complex shadows and highlights on the risers so all you have to do is plug your pictures in behind! You can even sit elements on the empty risers and around the picture frames or dangle things from the risers. There are so many possibilities! In my example below, I used my Elegant Grunge Frame and Template 1 along with the element on the right side which I am giving you as a freebie today to try the kit out, so you can instantly make this exact same design! Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase at my PayPal Store for only $1.






This was made by Sandi using Template 1 and a word art made from my Glass Tile Alpha:
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Template 1 and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster