You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Circle of Trust Button by Lynette's Photo Art  

NOTE: Thanks to Shayna telling me there was a problem with the Ribbon Cupcake link, I've re-uploaded it and there is now a new link on yesterday's post for it. Sorry, but it's not a perfect world!

Can you be trusted by the people in your life?

Trust is absolutely crucial for a good relationship with anyone at all. Our Lord told us that our "yes" should be "yes" and our "no" should be "no". We aren't to swear an oath to someone so they know we'll keep that word. Our very life of always keeping our word is the testimony necessary to show others in our life that they can trust and believe us.

  • "But let your statement be, 'Yes, yes' or 'No, no'; anything beyond these is of evil."
    Matthew 5:36-38
We are to keep our word so that people can trust us. This becomes even more important for those who would share the Gospel of Salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. We must live lives that reflect the virtuous life He lived so that our testimony will hold weight and others can believe us and be saved.

Here's your gift for today - enjoy and make sure this can never refer to YOU!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Circle of Trust Button by Lynette's Photo Art

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster