You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

FeltRibbonFlowers10_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

An interesting point was made in my Bible class. Whether in training exercises or real life, people will dodge bullets if it's the only hope of survival, but it is exceedingly rare that one will run through fire, even if it's the only path possible to survival. Of course I'm not talking about firemen with protective covering, but even with all that, they have my absolute respect.

The point was made that we just gloss over the many descriptions of eternal hell where everyone who has not repented of their sins, asked Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son, to be their Savior, been immersed in water baptism and lived faithfully until death will spend eternity without possibility of leaving. Think about fire. How long can you hold your finger "over" a small flame? And that's not even "in" the fire.

  • "If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15
  • "If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire, [where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.] If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than, having your two feet, to be cast into hell, [where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.] If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than, having two eyes, to be cast into hell, where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED." Mark 9:43-48
Remember the rich man and Lazarus?
  • "In Hades he (the rich man) lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried out and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.'" Luke 16:23,24
Can you imagine being in such unending torment that a single drop of water would be a relief? Our own dear Savior gave us this parable to give us insight that we might be wise and make a good decision and be faithful to it till death.

Note the rich man's reaction - he longed to keep those he loved from coming there. Your loved ones who have passed on don't want you to go there either, whether they have an eternal home in heaven or in hell.
  • "Between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.'

    "And he said, 'Then I beg you, father, that you send him (Lazarus) to my father's house--for I have five brothers--in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'" Luke 16:26-28

Let us be wise and really consider these things while we are still here and can change our eternal destination. There is no more pressing issue in your life at this moment. Be wise. If I can help, e-mail me at lynette@lynettesphotoart.com.

My new gifts for you are these Felt & Ribbon Flowers I made from an image I found on the web. Collect one every day!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ FeltRibbonFlowers10_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster