You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

FeltRibbonFlowers2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Today I'll share another thought on the movement to replace "BC" in the world's dating system. In all history before the birth of Jesus Christ, in every culture, time was recorded by who the king/ruler was...such as..."in the second year of the reign of Darius". Because of this, dates were ever changing as rulers died. It is fitting that still today our time is measured from the birth of Jesus Christ, counted both backward before His birth and forward after His birth, because He alone is the King of all who never will die and His kingdom will last forever. There will be no king replace our Lord Jesus Christ, so time is rightly recorded in reference to His reign...just as always.

My new gifts for you are these Felt & Ribbon Flowers I made from an image I found on the web. Collect one every day!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ FeltRibbonFlowers2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster