You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

FeltRibbonFlowers3_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "Your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued. Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever." Daniel 12:1-3
Note that when the dead wake, those whose names are in God's book of life will awake to everlasting life, but the others to everlasting disgrace and contempt, and of course, in many other places in the Bible it also makes it clear that those will spend eternity in hell with no chance of escape.

Be wise. There are no "do overs".

My new gifts for you are these Felt & Ribbon Flowers I made from an image I found on the web. Collect one every day!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ FeltRibbonFlowers3_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster