You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

FeltRibbonFlowers4_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

There are those who, upon learning the truth of what they must do to receive forgiveness of sins and salvation, say they won't because they have parents or other ancestors who did not follow Christ.

Consider the parable Jesus taught us of the rich man and Lazarus. Both died. Lazarus went to Abraham's bosom and was blessed. The rich man went to hell and there in torment did not contest that he was justly there, but plead that Lazarus return to the rich man's family still living to warn them so they might not come there.

If you were in torment in hell, would you want your loved ones to join you? Or would that be your deepest torment of all, fearing they would join you? If you have relatives who did not accept Christ as their Savior, repent of their sins and live faithfully until death, you know they do not want you to join them there. Repent and be saved today! We aren't promised one more breath. Make your eternity sure right now! If you have questions, I a always available at lynette@lynettesphotoart.com and would be honored to help you make this most important decision of your life.

My new gifts for you are these Felt & Ribbon Flowers I made from an image I found on the web. Collect one every day!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ FeltRibbonFlowers4_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster