You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

FeltRibbonFlowers5_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand." Daniel 12:10
  • "For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." 1 Corinthians 1:18
My new gifts for you are these Felt & Ribbon Flowers I made from an image I found on the web. Collect one every day!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ FeltRibbonFlowers5_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster