You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

FunkyPaper2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

The process of separating wheat from chaff involved taking a winnowing fork, scooping up some of what was harvested, and then tossing it in the air. The wheat, the valuable part with life in it (if planted it grows), is heavier and falls to the earth. The chaff, the worthless lightweight part with no life in it, blows away, thus separating the two.

Be weighty - in commitment and passion for our Lord!

  • "and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham for our father'; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham. The axe is already laid at the root of the trees; therefore every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." Matthew 3:9-12
National Scrapbooking Day is Saturday May 1st! To help you celebrate, I'm going to put the whole store on an enormous sale (most kits at $1.25 or less), just for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so be sure you don't miss out!

YOU MUST CLICK THIS IMAGE TO GET THE SALE PRICES!My gift for you today is this cool paper. It coordinates with Funky Paper 1. Enjoy!I used an image from Playing With Brushes in making this.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ FunkyPaper2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster