You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Marbles Kit and a Freebie  

Marbles has two of the most stunning 12" clusters ever and 2 frames 10" & 9.3" along with 10 loose marbles $4.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a piece of the kit so you can see how extraordinary they are!

Here's a hint for adding shadows - since many of the marbles are beautifully transparent, the shadow will show through making them muddy looking. Solution - create layers so the shadow is on a separate layer then select the marbles and delete this selection from the shadow layer. Now the marble is clear again and the shadow shows where it should be! Don't forget to lock those two layers together! Here's a LO I did with the cluster:

This two page layout was made with Marbles, Spring Chicks & Watercolor Fantasy:





If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord. CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Marbles Kit and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster