You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RibbonFlower10_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "Repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord" Acts 3:19
Today I'm giving you one of these adorable Ribbon Roses I made from an image I found on the web. They match the last set of four I gave you. You can snag one each day - enjoy!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ RibbonFlower10_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster