You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RibbonFlower11_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Fabiana - write me at lynette@lynettesphotoart.com and I'll help.

There is a movement, especially in Europe, to replace "BC", meaning "Before Christ" which is used to specify dates (...400 BC versus 400 AD...) with "BCE", meaning "Before Current Era".

This is yet another attempt of mankind to deny His Creator in his quest to live as wicked a life as he wants. Man continues to try remove God and teach that there is no "right" and "wrong" and no judgment following death which will determine our unalterable condition in eternity, so we can live any way we want.

I'd like to point just one thing out about "BCE" - what is the "current era"? It covers from the beginning of time and ends at the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, exactly like "BC". There is no other event in that year that had such an impact on world history that it might account for time being measured from that point. Only the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. They can change the name to "BCE", but it's only changing a word, not changing the fact that all time is divided by the most important event in world history, the coming of God's Only Begotten Son into this world, Jesus Christ!!! Hallelujah! We praise you Father God Almighty for Your longsuffering and mercy toward this sinful world! You alone are God! You have made us, this world and all that exists! You alone have the right to make and enforce laws for our lives and You alone can save us after death. To You be all honor and glory and power and praise forever and ever! Amen!

Today I'm giving you one of these adorable Ribbon Roses I made from an image I found on the web. They match the last set of four I gave you. You can snag one each day - enjoy!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ RibbonFlower11_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster