You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RibbonFlower1_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

When one first comes to Christ with a true conversion complete with repentance, they are often on fire for Christ. Their passion and zeal bless their congregation as they move from an eternity in hell into newness of life in Christ Jesus. They are so grateful, so excited to meet their Lord and be developing a personal love relationship with Him, so filled with His love...it's awesome!

Often those precious souls have another Christian tell them that sure, they are on fire now, but they will "calm down" in time...like them!

"Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord." Romans 12:11

The longer we have a deep, personal love relationship with anyone, the more we love them. The same is true of our relationship with God Almighty. If we live our lives in obedience to Him, seeking Him with all our hearts as He tells us to, led by and cooperating with His Holy Spirit to produce Fruit of the Spirit in our lives, then our relationship with God deepens, becomes more rich, more powerful in time.

Those that tell you that you will "calm down" in time either have left their first love and cooled off like the church of Laodecea, or they never had passion for our Lord to start with. It's time for them to start seeking their Lord with all their hearts! We are told what God thinks about the lukewarm and what He will do:

  • Rev. 3:16 "So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth."
Today I'm giving you one of these fabulous Ribbon Flowers I made from an image I found on the web. Tomorrow you can have the other one - enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ RibbonFlower1_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster