You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RibbonFlower5_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Here's another though for those that tell Christians who are on fire for Christ to calm down.

  • (Jesus speaking about the gift of the Holy Spirit that would come on Pentecost after He had returned to the Father) "but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth." Acts 1:8
The word they translated as "power" is the same word that we get our word "dynamite" from. Hmmm. :) Sounds very docile and placid to me...how about you? Does that best describe a crispy Christian warming a pew on Sunday morning or a brother or sister-in-Christ who is doing like John Wesley said when asked to explain what God was doing through him..."I just light myself on fire and they come to watch me burn!"
  • "YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH." Mark 12:30
  • "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men. You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:13-16 (note the salt reference to luke warm Christians...)
  • "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me." Matthew 10:37, 38
Today I'm giving you one of these adorable Ribbon Flowers I made from an image I found on the web. You get one a day so collect them all!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ RibbonFlower5_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster