You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RibbonFlower7_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

A word about my work. I'm all about the detail. That makes displaying my designs here a bit frustrating as I have to make everything small enough to cram into one little preview and then further reduce the size to fit here. You really don't see the detail even when you click the image to enlarge. I'd like to invite everyone to come to the store at www.lynettesphotoart.com and on the home page, click one of the stacks of images under the category names, then click "view as slideshow", then click "full screen". They are still reduced resolution images, but you can see them so much better there and really get an idea of what's in each kit. I think you'll be surprised! I hope you'll go look.

For those who preach the "feel good" and "prosperity" messages in Christian churches today, consider Jeremiah, a great prophet of God, who says that by being faithful and speaking God's word, not even to the lost world, but to those in the household of God, he was reproached and experienced shame and derision all day long to the point he wished to have never been born (read the chapter). Not so much "prosperity and feel good". Yet notice, church leaders that water down the gospel of God to fill their attendance rolls and their pockets, a true Christian who stops speaking God's whole truth ends up feeling like there is fire burning inside their bones. If you don't have that happening to you, perhaps you should humble yourself and seek God with all your heart before you send even more multitudes to hell believing they are saved. You will be held accountable for their doom on the day of judgment.

  • "for me the word of the LORD has resulted in reproach and derision all day long.
    But if I say, 'I will not remember Him or speak anymore in His name,' then in my heart it becomes like a burning fire shut up in my bones; and I am weary of holding it in, and I cannot endure it." Jeremiah 20:8, 9
Today I'm giving you one of these adorable Ribbon Flowers I made from an image I found on the web. You get one a day so collect them all!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ RibbonFlower7_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster